Thursday, July 23, 2009

Miracle and me.

My Doctor that commented, I am a 'Miracle Case'.
Why? Because,
I have been through

2003 08x CHOP
2004 03x RICE
2004 01x Allogenic Stem Cell Transplant
2005 28x Radiotherapy session

And still Happy Kicking and Alive after 6 years.

She explained that,
People with such agressive tumour and with the many times of relapse but still surviving till now, I belong to a small minority.
Survival rate for my case is 10%.

I gave her so much happiness hahaha.

I hope I give people HOPE for patients who have failed CHOP ...

It has never cross my mind that I am a 'miracle'
But I just want to live, so matter how hard, how tired, how painful, how depressing.
I kept my morale high, and EAT EAT EAT!

There are truly miracles on earth and it actually happen to me.
Keep your spirit high, and you will truly see miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment