Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bye bye ~

I am still feeling very uncomfortable to the fact that unknown people or KPO people or People who are just GOSSIP mongers or SELFISH people or IDIOTIC fools are coming back to browse into MY LIFE.

I decide and YET again to take down my travelogue. Nothing 'HAPPENED' to make me change my mind AGAIN. Don't need to start the 'gossiping' session among yourself.

But past experiences with a certain person just make me feel uncomfortable about laying my life out there again because you never know what people are saying BEHIND you.

So I just do it with a group of friends. And I can SHOW IT OFF as and how I like it (they will understand what I meant, I love to see people show off their new buys and their new travels too), I can also BITCH around them, be lovey dovey with YQ AND WITHOUT people judging me.

Because I guess some DUMB asses just don't know things online are being magnify and don't bother to really understand and just start complaining to whoever instead of coming straight to me.

To :

REAL friends who cares whom I lost touch and found me here.
Fighters who want to know more about me, my experience with the Big 'C'.

Email me shanicetan @ gmail dot com

BUT I will update my experience with the Big C to leave it here as a record and hopefully this will motivate people who will be going thru the BIG C or even stem cell transplant to see that there are always Hope in life and if you are strong in your mind. Believe in yourself. Mind over your own body.

Because of that strong will of mine and with the support of my family, my BROTHER stem cell (25% of a match) and YQ's love, I am here today travelling around with him.

To date after the last treatment of my Radiotherapy in Sep 2005, I have been to; Tioman, Redang, Taiwan, Hongkong, Korea, Japan, Batam, Taiwan and NOW I am in United States being a Housewife here.

Now I am heading towards the 4th year Remission. Every year checkup is a breakdown of emotions, fears and stresses. But I am looking forward and counting down to Remission of 5yr.

Will be updating the chronicles soon, come back and check it out ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanice,

    This is Alvina. I am a follower of your blog and was sad when you decided to turn it to a photolog. Then I was keen to see where you were "wandering" around the world but I see that I will be deprived again soon... hehe.

    I think "some people" are just plain envious or simply have too much time on their hands. As a result they gossip about others' life though it has nothing to do with them. Dun bother with them. Remember, living well is the best revenge. (^_^)

    I am currently also a home-maker (housewife sounds a bit auntie leh) in US, Arizona. I wish you all the best and hope you have fun visiting the various places in the states too.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi alvina,
    I am in texas plano, haha also a auntie now leh ~
    drop me a email, i will add u in my private list ... and maybe u can give me urs too haha ...

    I guess being 'attacked' once for being too vocal online just make me very vulnerable, and I guess it is me who think too much. but I don't want to open up the wound again and hope i can prevent some conflict because my life now is OUR life so got to think of 'him' too ~

    drop me ur gmail account ~

    ReplyDelete