Thursday, January 14, 2010

Unbelievable 2010 already!

2003 - 2010 > 7 years since Diagnosed
2005 - 2010 > 5 years since last treatment

2010 is a big big year for me and 5 years after treatment is a BIG MEGA milestone for a cancer patient, unbelievable but then BELIEVE it! I don't believe in the word 'Remission' SO I SHAN'T use it!

I am still around standing, breathing, eating, and enjoying my life, trying to be as stressfree as possible. There are some inconveniences, there are ups and there are downs but the most important thing is my life is still going ON and I hope to continue doing it. What did I do right? I don't know but then I gave up a part of my life to continue LIVING. I gave up 'working', the 'I want to prove that I can live a normal life attitude' and I just relax and do nothing, but just keep myself and my husband happy. Today I am here standing and happy!

Pray hard my scan will be successful in 2010 and my hubby will have a big pressie for me in 2011!
Will try to update again in JUNE for my next scan and doctor's appointment.

Behind me is the Mexican Meditarrean, yup I start 2010 with a trip to Cancun, Mexico! (All thanks from Huby)

Adios ~
Happy new year to all who still comes round here to take a look ...

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad to see you posting!
    I saw ur blog way back in 2005. And i did a posting in my blog about u, now when i'm looking back at my posting n it reminds me of u!! Wish u well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Irene thanks for dropping by.
    Happy New year to you!

    shanice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shiyi,

    I din know you have gone through so much for these few years! I am glad that things are better now. Prayers being sent your way. Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete